No data found
BeschreibungThe WAMFLO FN-310 Dust Collector has been specifically developed for use in the plastics processing industry. It is equipped with a cylindrically shaped stainless steel body with lower flanged connection. The casing contains vertically mounted WAM® cartridge or bag-type filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the top cover.
FunktionWAMFLO FN-310 Dust Collectors are used for silo and hopper venting, negative pressure and suction applications.
Dust is separated from the air flow by means of antistatic filtering elements with an efficiency of 99.9%. The filter media is kept clean by an integrated reverse air jet cleaning system which removes the collected dust from the media.
AnwendungWAMFLO FN-310 Dust Collectors are used for silo venting, hopper venting and de-dusting of negative pressure pneumatic conveying systems. For negative pressure application the filter can be equipped of round hopper and negative pressure bin.
- Safety for OEM and End User;
- Operating cost reduction;
- Low energy consumption;
- Maintenance cost reduction;
- Compliance with health and safety standards;
- Attractive price.
- 304 stainless steel flanged cylindrical shape body
- Filter surface from 3 to 16m²
- Low emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Compressed air jet cleaning system integrated in top cover
- Pred = 1 bar
- High cleaning efficiency due to “Full Immersion” solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium air tank (corrosion-resistant) for low-on-maintenance operation
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
- No tools for filtering element removal required
- Max. negative pressure: -0.5 bar
- Large inspection door
- 50 litre negative pressure bin with fast unlocking system
Liste technischer Daten